We specialize in planning, coordinating, budgeting, supervising, estimating & negotiating project costs, formulating the construction budget, and managing the construction scheduling and work timetables as a Construction Manager (CM) and General Contractor (GC).
At Built To Last, we redefine the landscape of construction project management, providing a comprehensive suite of services tailored to meet the unique needs of each project.
What sets us apart
Our seasoned project managers are the backbone of successful project execution. From the initial concept to the final walk through, they meticulously plan, coordinate, and ensure the flawless implementation of your construction project.
As your trusted general contractor, we take charge of the day-to-day operations. Our skilled team manages subcontractors, navigates project schedules, and oversees budgets, ensuring a seamless flow of work and adherence to project timelines.
- Proven Expertise: With a wealth of successful projects under our belt, we bring unparalleled expertise to every venture.
- Collaborative Approach: We believe in open communication and collaboration with clients, architects, and subcontractors to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Cost-Effective Solutions: Our commitment to efficiency and strategic planning allows us to deliver high-quality results within budget constraints.
- Project Planning: Thorough pre-construction planning ensures a solid foundation for successful project execution.
- Construction Management: From site supervision to quality control, our construction management services ensure the highest standards throughout the process.
- Quality Assurance: Our stringent quality control measures guarantee the delivery of superior craftsmanship in every detail.
- Timely Delivery: We pride ourselves on meeting project deadlines without compromising the quality of our work.
Safety is non-negotiable. Our commitment to maintaining the highest safety standards creates secure working environments for our team and subcontractors.
We prioritize transparent communication, keeping our clients informed at every stage. Your vision and satisfaction are at the forefront of our priorities.
In line with our commitment to responsible practices, we incorporate eco-friendly construction methods and materials whenever feasible, contributing to a more sustainable future.
Explore our portfolio and testimonials to witness firsthand the successful partnerships we’ve forged and the outstanding results we’ve achieved.
Embark on Your Construction Journey with Built To Last
Contact us today to initiate a conversation about how Built To Last can elevate your construction project with precision, professionalism, and an unwavering commitment to excellence.
- The CM contributes to the design, as well as scheduling and procurement aspects of the project, offering the perspective of a construction professional to an owner not well-versed with the building process.
- The CM then continues on throughout the project to watch over the work the general contractor is performing. To ensure it adheres to the contract stipulations and the owner’s wishes.
- CMs are often brought in in a consulting capacity when owners don’t have the workforce or knowledge to ensure the project is following the right path. CMs know construction and become intimately familiar with the nuances of the contract to ensure that the GC is completing the job as expected.
- In some cases, the General Contractor and Construction Manager’s roles may look very similar. Depending on the project’s size and complexity, each sometimes interacts with the owner to ensure the project gets built out according to contract specifications.
- The GC takes the design and concept that the owner and design team have created and makes it a reality. This role includes managing all aspects of a project, from planning the design’s execution to coordinating subcontractor work and materials procurement.
- General contractors are hands-on with the daily progress of the project and take on a great deal of responsibility for its outcomes. They tend to have far more financial stake in the game than construction managers do.
“We’re not building a future for a few years, we’re building for a lifetime”
Construction Intake Form
Tell us about your project by filling out this form and
someone from out team will reach out.